We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a full-time temporary basis for a minimum period of 3 months. This may be extended depending on the needs of the business.
The hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with an unpaid 45-minute lunch break and two unpaid 15-minute tea breaks. We are looking for someone who is computer literate and available to start immediately.
For the Order Picking workstream:
• Regular printing of delivery notes at agreed regular intervals. Logging their allocation.
• Ensuring that all orders are picked quickly and correctly, with delivery notes marked accordingly.
• Delivering the picked items, accurately marshalled, to the Packing Team.
• Maintaining Pick rate above the minimum of 45 orders, per operative, per working day.
• Ensuring all picking bin locations remain accurate and tidy.
• Safe and efficient use of the correct equipment for picking and handling.
• Delivering detailed replenishment requirements to the Picking Team Leading Hand, daily.
For the Order Packing workstream:
• Ensuring that all customer orders are dispatched accurately by 5.30pm each day.
• Inspecting picked goods and checking accuracy of each delivery note, including address.
• Safely and efficiently using correct equipment for packing and handling.
• Maintaining Pack rate above the minimum 55 orders per operative, per working day.
• Consigning packed orders via the nominated couriers on the relevant software.
• Locating the finished goods in the relevant dispatch area.
For the Product Re-Packing workstream:
• Accurately and responsibly re-packing and labelling goods into the relevant packs and / or packages.
For the Goods Inwards workstream:
• Accurately and responsibly receiving and booking-in purchased products and customer returned items.
• Accurate attention to detail.
• A Reach or Counterbalance forklift licence is desirable, but not essential.
• The closing date for this role is Friday 30 April 2021.