Weather conditions can often make outdoor welding and maintenance very difficult or impossible. Varying temperatures, wind, rain, snow and sunshine frequently make working in the open air very difficult and sometimes unsafe. Work tents have proven to be the ideal solution
• Measuring 2 mtr x 2 mtr x 2mtr and suitable for MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welding applications,
• work shelters protect the weld and welder from the elements and passers-by or colleagues from the welding arc and spatter.
• They are also suitable for a number of other covered, non-welding related operations.
• Durable white coated canvas and reinforced PVC green covers are available,
• Supported by a strong, lightweight tubular steel frame.
• Fast and easy to erect and can be moved intact.
• The front can be left open or closed for partial or complete enclosure.
• Frame and covers available separately.
£238.50 (inc. VAT)
£280.74 (inc. VAT)
More Stock Expected Soon
|View Document||Product Information|