• SifVac is an ideal modular unit that can be modified or purpose-built for specific applications to support the extraction of fumes and dust directly at the source
• A must for limited spaces that require a compact unit with a small footprint. When filtration efficiency is needed, the SifVac will return clean air back into the workplace.
• 230V, powered by a powerful single-phase motor
• 110V also available
• Metal pre-filter stops sparks
• All models feature an M-class filter for high efficiency
• Integrated filter cleaning system removes the ongoing cost of filter disposal. The SifVac filter can be manually cleaned and the filtered material captured in a bin
• Automatic stop/start available
• Castors for easy manoeuvrability
• Multiple configurations available including a twin motor unit for double operation and a brushless turbine motor for a continuous-rated, maintenance-free solution
• 15L detachable dust collection containers
• 20L also available
• Optional brush kit (means SifVac can also be used as vacuum cleaner to clean up the workshop at the end of the day)
• Suitable for use with the SifGun Fume Extraction Torch, a MIG Welding Torch with integrated extraction at the nozzle which eliminates the fumes before they enter the breathing zone.
RRP £1,566.30 (inc. VAT)
|View Document||Product Information|