• A ready-to-use, aluminum-filled, one-part metal repair putty, dent filler and patching compound.
• A durable metal filler for fast, permanent repairs.
• A unique, quality problem-solver, Lab-metal spreads like paste on any dry, clean metal, wood, glass, plaster, hard plastic or porcelain surface.
• It hardens quickly into a durable, rustproof metal that can be chiseled, drilled, sawed, tapped, milled & machined.
• Standard Lab Metal can withstand heat to as much as 350°F (176°C) and Hi-Temp Lab Metal will tolerate up to 1000°F (537°C).
• Finished layer will not peel and can be painted or powder-coated.
• Both can be mixed with Lab Solvent to form a paint consistency for brushing.
RRP £124.08 (inc. VAT)
In Stock For Immediate Despatch