• This product connects to oxygen and acetylene (or propane) hoses via 3/8” BSP fittings and uses these gases to cut metal with the aid of an appropriate nozzle.
• The mix of the oxygen and fuel gas is controlled via the two control knobs located at the inlets. Three gas channels lead from the mixing area (in the handle) to the head of the cutter.
• One channel carries the fuel gas, one carries the heating oxygen supply and the last carries the cutting oxygen supply.
• Cutting oxygen is released in bursts when required by the user. This is achieved by using the cutting oxygen control lever, located on the handle.
• When not in use, this lever can be secured in place by way of a small fastener on the handle.
£167.50 (inc. VAT)
£197.05 (inc. VAT)
In Stock For Immediate Despatch
Select variations of this product using the options below: